Important COVID-19 Appointment Information
Hygiene has always been of upmost importance but the following changes have been made to ensure your safety and others during this pandemic.
- You will be required to answer pre-screening health questions regarding Coronavirus prior to appointments.
- Therapists will be wearing full PPE, please do not be alarmed, this is to ensure your safety and to follow government guidelines.
- We recommend that you bring your own face covering for your appointment.
- We will temperature check when you arrive for your appointment.
- You will be required to wait in your car for your appointment, to avoid any contact with others in the clinic.
- Hand sanitising stations are available to you when you enter and exit the building.
- We have removed any soft furnishing and towels, so please bring shorts and vest for your appointment.
- Appointment will be limited to just yourself, unless a chaperone is required.
- Contactless payments will be taken where possible, either via text link or contactless card or apple/android pay.